Kaya Cascade Funnel Red Ceramic Bowl
The Cascade is part of the new range of shisha pipe bowls
These bowls are hand-made by one of the best potters that exist in Spain.
The Cascade is large phunnel, suitable for any type of hookahs. The body is high and wide head, with an ideal smoked more than 2 people deposit. The famous Kaloud Lotus heat management fits this bowl perfectly.
This bowl includes in his mouth an innovative and unique modification to the time range of any other cups. It is a ceramic blade spanning the mouth in half, mimicking the famous "trick clip" and preventing it from being plugged by the foil during smoking.
Height: 14 cm approximately
Plate diameter: 8 cm approximately
Center hole diameter: 2 cm approximately
* Note: The bowls of the HC range are crafted and painted by hand, so each is unique and no two are exactly alike. Being handmade, they can have irregularities in shape because of the craftsmanship.
|Country of Manufacture||Spain|
|Bowl Style||Funnel / Phunnel|
|Exclude From Sale||No|
- Awful packaging - great product Review by Sahana
Quality Value Price
Can’t wait to try it HOWEVER package came with a DEAD SPIDER. Which I’m not happy about so please can you make sure you clean the product or simply bubble wrap them than send them in styrofoam with spiders. (Posted on 03/06/2020)
- best shisha bowl i have used Review by Dragneel
Quality Value Price Quality Value Price Quality Value Price
Best possible outcome comes with using the cascade kit. The instruction for using this kit personally-
1. Start lighting your charcoals (3 natural charcoals).
2. Caution! _ ! once one side is light or red fully in colour turn over using shisha tong then place your heat management kit on top of side that light up or glowing red.
3. Leaves the charcoals light up completely and leaves the heat management system on top.
4. compact your shisha inside make sure it does not over the middle rim or around half way on the other rim.
5. Upon finishing packing, place the juice that left over your hand on the outside shisha bowl rim, all the way around.
6. Then wash your hand.
7. Place the shisha bowl onto your shisha pipe, make sure it is secure.
8. Next go back to the charcoal and check if they are burning hot red if not leave them for a little bit but if it is places them inside the heat management system using a shisha tong on both the heat management and the charcoal.
9. Hold on to the heat management kit using a shisha tong. Place onto the shisha cascade bowl. Wait 2 min or so waiting for the shisha to ready then have a nice smoke.
• Thick flavorous smoke produce
• Can hold a lot of shisha flavour, for a long shisha session on average a single person use is around 1.30 hours with 3 natural charcoal, but with other people around 1.10 at best with 2 natural charcoal.
• No shisha flavour economy. As it uses excessive amount of shisha.
• Base can be very fragile, thus handling with required.
• A lot of cleaning required after use if flavour been use on the rim with a cascade kit or heat management.
Have nice shisha session. (Posted on 23/11/2016)
*** COVID-19 / CORONOVIRUS UPDATE: 12th JUNE ***
Following the Prime Minister's announcement, we have closed our retail store until further notice. Our website is open as usual and will continue to deliver as normal. Please note though we are experiencing a very high volume of customer orders at the moment, as a result, there will be delays to orders. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause and thank you for your patience.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOW ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL OPERATION, DELIVERY OPTIONS ARE NOW ALMOST BACK TO NORMAL
|UK MAINLAND DELIVERY||Price|
Standard Delivery (3 - 5 Working days)
Service is provided by Royal Mail and DPD
Express Delivery 1 - 3 working days (UK Mainland)*
Items that are 2kg and above:
Delivery will be made by DPD between 7am - 7pm, you will be provided with 1 hour window of delivery time.
Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
You must order before 1pm on Friday and select this option, items will be sent the same day and will be delivered by 6.30pm on Saturday
Remote UK Delivery Locations
2kg and above cost up to £17.99 and will take 2 Working Days as follows:
Isle of Man
Islands & Highlands
Please enter your postcode into the delivery estimator on the Shopping Basket Page
We are currently shipping to all EU countries including:
- Czech Republic
- France (inc Monaco)
- Greece (inc islands)
Please enter your delivery postcode into the delivery estimator on the Shopping Basket Page to see a delivery price based on weight.