Shisha Points Reward Policy
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Shisha Points balance.
- Registering on the site.
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time.
- Review Submission — Earn Shisha Points for submitting product reviews.
- New Tag Submission — Earn Shisha Points for adding tags to products.
- Sending Invitations — Earn Shisha Points by inviting your friends to join the site.
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn Shisha Points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site.
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn Shisha Points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale.
The value of Shisha Points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to Shisha Points, and an exchange rate of Shisha Points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
You can redeem your Shisha Points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough Shisha Points to redeem them you will have the option of using Shisha Points as one of the payment methods. The option to use Shisha Points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable Shisha Points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Shisha Points may be capped at a minimum value required for redemption. If this option is selected you will not be able to use your Shisha Points until you accrue a minimum number of Shisha Points, at which they will become available for redemption. Shisha Points may also be capped at the maximum value of Shisha Points which can be accrued. If this option is selected you will need to redeem your accrued Shisha Points before you are able to earn more Shisha Points.
You have the ability to view and manage your Shisha Points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total Shisha Points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum Shisha Points limit and a cumulative history of Shisha Points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding Shisha Points, including expiration notifications.
Shisha Points can be set to expire. Points will expire in the order form which they were first earned.Note:
- Points can be used as store credit in our system only. Redeeming to cash is not allowed.
- You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose Shisha Points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Shisha Points section of the My Account area.