The Hookah John Flavour Saver is an ingenious little shisha innovation that allows you to smoke longer and with better flavour. Its primary coal is to create space between the shisha flavour and the actual charcoal. This prevents the shisha from burning and the smoke getting harsh or losing flavour.
To use, simply place the Hookah John Flavour Saver on top of your bowl, you can now your charcoal on directly on top.
This little device also has a metal strip that functions as a handle (please be careful as this can get very hot!) allowing you to rotate your charcoal without using your tongs.
Made in the USA by Hookah John.
|Country of Manufacture|
|Exclude From Sale||No|
- Recommended substitute for foil Review by Matt
- Very good substitute for foil something I needed for a long time, low cost, high value. (Posted on 18/09/2018)
- Much cheaper and very sufficient Review by Kai
- Worked quite well with my pipe and is a much better substitute for the foil (Posted on 28/06/2017)
- Review by CURTIS SLACHMUYLDERS
- Charcoal screen is ok, was a little too big for my pot so had to bend it in shape but it works fine now. (Posted on 12/04/2015)
- Review by DAVID RUMSEY
- This is excellent and very much better than using foil (Posted on 12/09/2014)
- Review by PAUL JONES
- Handy but not as good as foil. Worth a punt though as hardly cost anything (Posted on 10/07/2014)
- Review by ANTONINO ZAMMITTI
- Perfect it worked without any problem and it keept up the charcoal for whole the time! (Posted on 18/05/2013)
- Review by KNATE WOOD
- Useful and a good substitute for tin foil. The shisha does burn and stick to the bottom of it quite easily because Of the dip in its shape (Posted on 05/04/2013)
- Review by THOMAS REEVE
- Why would you not one of these! Save the use of foil and in my opinion works so much better than foil! (Posted on 19/03/2013)
- Review by ARLENE LEGARDORR
great wee item saves on running out of tin foil...the only downside albeit it not that imoortant is the fact that one cannot place the wind cover on top when using it.
otherwise definitely would recommend this item (Posted on 05/11/2011)
- Review by JAHID ULLAH
- There okay execpt they are really easy to bend! (Posted on 01/06/2011)
- Review by TOMAS HERNANDEZ GUADALUPE
Honestly, I prefer to cut an aluminium foil and make holes.
The charcoal screen works, but I see that it has not holes enough and they are not separated, so when I put the charcoal it cover all the holes. (Posted on 14/04/2011)
- Review by KEVIN GAYFER
these coal screens are great thay fit most bowls and save cutting foil.
i also use one in a small dish and place my coals in when i take them off the burner
and take them to my pipe 5/5 (Posted on 15/03/2011)
- Review by JOONA SIPI
- I would not buy this, but I got this as a freebie. Doesn't seal the bowl like foil does but you don't have to play with your foil when using this. Bend the flaps to S-curve and it is really easy to place and remove. (Posted on 10/03/2010)
- Review by DANIEL HUDSON
- 8 out of ten :). Works on all shisha bowls, love this thing wish I found it along time ago. So much easier to use than covering the bowl in foil and making all the holes. Put your flavour in the bowl, put the screen on top, bend the straight sides so that it sits on the bowl without falling off and put your coal on EASSYYY. Complete must buy 99p xD THANKS SHISHA SHOP (Posted on 03/02/2010)
|UK MAINLAND DELIVERY||Price|
Standard Delivery (3 - 5 Working days)
Service is provided by Royal Mail and DPD
Express Delivery 1 - 2 working days (UK Mainland)*
Items that are 2kg and above:
Delivery will be made by DPD between 7am - 7pm, you will be provided with 1 hour window of delivery time.
Saturday Delivery (UK Mainland) CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE
You must order before 1pm on Friday and select this option, items will be sent the same day and will be delivered by 6.30pm on Saturday
Remote UK Delivery Locations
2kg and above cost up to £17.99 and will take 2 Working Days as follows:
Isle of Man
Islands & Highlands
Please enter your postcode into the delivery estimator on the Shopping Basket Page
We are currently shipping to all EU countries including:
- Czech Republic
- France (inc Monaco)
- Greece (inc islands)
Please enter your delivery postcode into the delivery estimator on the Shopping Basket Page to see a delivery price based on weight.